- Master of Arts, Professional Writing, Northern Arizona University (2016)
- Bachelor of Science, Kinesiology, California State University, Northridge
- Twenty years’ experience as a full-time technical writer, editor, and indexer
- Ten years’ experience writing XML specifications for clients in the mortgage industry
- Five years’ experience writing about and advocating for plain language in business communication
- Train your technical communicators, business analysts, product managers, and technical specifications writers to use plain language in their documentation.
- Edit your technical, scientific, or business documentation.
- Index your technical, scientific, or business articles or books.
- Write plain-language documentation on any technical topic.
- Create easy-to-understand, audience-appropriate XML specifications.
- Member, Editorial Freelancers’ Association
- Experienced with editing both technical and non-technical books
- Member, American Society for Indexing
- USDA Basic Indexing Course
- Experienced with indexing technical manuals